So. I guess this my chance to make my thoughts known and such. Might as well get down to several things that have been on my mind lately. This is a realm to just spew forth random thoughts and if perchance you have a different outlook just remember to keep it real. That is more of a reminder to me more than to anyone else. Haha. So the last couple of nights have been pretty crazy. At least up til four for the majority of the weekend. Yeeeaaah. The last couple of months have been pretty surreal and real dreamlike. Gettin' closer to the real world. Word. Lets get it.
Still not really sure what I want to do with my life. I figure that'll come soon. I could be a poet. I think being an astronaut would be krunk. Maybe a zookeeper? I think the one thing I really want to do is make sure I at least have some individuality and say on my life. I hate how we have to pick which category and subsection we want society to place us in. Fuck that. In some twisted way wanting to be original is actually conforming to a whole set of values. Gah. Whatever. I like where I'm headed so far tho'. Got the best group which is extremely reinforcing. Keep that head up.
Denton is nice in the fact that it is separate from home and difficult in the fact that it is separate from home. I think I'm gettin' the whole hang of this though'. It's nice being able to control your life with simple yet beneficial things. Music is legit. Been fooling around with a beat mixer. Fruity loops. Made some good sounding stuff. Too bad you can't save in the demo version and you actually have to pay for an access code rather than actual software. Yiiiikkees.
I think I'm going to try to do one of these everyday. Maybe eventually I'll get some consistency in topic or theme. I highly doubt it tho'. So I guess that about does it for my first 'real' post. Purple emotion. wtf? I'm out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment