Friday, September 25, 2009

Bringing It Back (B.I.B)

I'm bringing it back. Haven't been on here in awhile and haven't made a post in months. Figure this is a great time to start back up again. Summer was great, started early and ended late. Work, play and sleep, marred by the every weekend craziness made summer exciting. Birthday went off without a hitch. Can't wait for the next one.

School is going well. Should only be another year before I graduate (winter '10). : )

All about the Blueprint III, seems like everything I hear on this album hits me the right way. Young Forever being one of my favorite tracks in front of A Star is Born. The collaboration in the other tracks with Rhianna and Alicia Keys is fantastic. Definitely showcases talent in this album. Jay-Z always comes through and I've found myself listening to his other work; American Gangster in particular.

Maybach Music.

Breaking Rank is currently the book I'm reading. Retired police officer looks back on his experiences and comes up with progressive ideas and measures. Great memoir type of book. Uses his experience in practical explanation and defense of his ideas. I like it so far.

Fall is coming. Nice.

That's it for my return post! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment