Haven't done much all day. Think all the hype about Alex Rodriquez is a little unnecessary. Just let him be. People don't plan on getting injured. Talk shit about the steroids if you want. Steroids? Seriously? It's a fucking professional sport. I'm sure that there are plenty of players who haven't used steroids. Hitting thirty home runs and a hundred runs batted in is no coincidence with his steroid use. It could be argued that it had a direct impact. Good player aside -- Steroids will have an impact on your performance.
The human race has been striving to improve our very lifestyle since way back when. Let us keep it in the epoch that writing was first established. So about seven thousand years ago. No would have said a damn thing if a soldier ingested some mystical vial and consequently got jacked. Unfair advantages are what it's all about. It is silly to attempt to make the playing field level when in reality humans are all different! Just leave it at that. Making it to the professional league is a big deal no matter what the sport. Being the best of the best in the pros means you definitely have what it takes. There can only be one first place. Get there however you want.
About to go get the studying done. Midterms look surprisingly easy this semester. Got one review with all the answers emailed to me. I think someone only meant to send it to one person. Oh well. Unfair advantage? Hahaha. Looking forward to spring break like a fiend. It is going to be supremely relaxing to be back home. Leather couch. Word. Might spend the first couple days just kickin' it at the apt tho'. Haven't quite decided. Depends on whats happenin'.
Gym Class Heroes and T.I. have really been doing it for me lately. I need to make a master play list. That could take ages.
Day 2/2 --- Hahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yo boss, worse the steroid discussions, how bout banning certain swimsuits. Shits dumb if everyone can get them then why does it matter.
ReplyDeleteAlso, word up on the blog - I wanted to get ours running buttttttt I really feel like you might be the only on that got it. Maybe we should just start it up as well.
Much love -
Nick